Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Patch Goes Live
It’s a big day for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and the battle royale game Warzone, as Infinity Ward has released the Season 4 Reloaded update. The patch is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
It’s another gigantic update weighing in at 22-36 GB depending on your platform for those who own the full version of Modern Warfare. Console players must download this patch, in addition to a second update of around 3.5 GB. Free-to-play Warzone players will see a 22-30 GB update.
While you wait for the download to complete, you can check out the full Season 4 Reloaded patch notes. The big-ticket item is a new limited-time Warzone mode that supports up to 200 players. The update also introduces a new Juggernaut Royale mode, and a series of weapon balance changes.
The Season 4 Reloaded patch also adds a new weapon, the Rytec AMR, along with a multiplayer map called Cheshire Park. A new Operator, Roze, is also now available in the game.
For more on the Season 4 Reloaded update, check out GameSpot’s rundown of everything you need to know about it.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adding 200-Player Mode In Big Modern Warfare Update
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds 50v50 Rumble Mode With Season 4
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone Patch Notes For Season 4 Released, Gigantic File Size Revealed
- Call of Duty: Warzone Bunkers Location Guide And How To Open Bunker 11
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Playlist Update Brings Duos Back
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 4 Start Date
- CoD: Modern Warfare, Warzone Playlist Update Makes Tons Of Changes This Week
- COD: Warzone Bunker Locations And How To Open Them
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone May 18 Patch Notes
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds A New Item
Source: Read Full Article