Great Nintendo Switch Sale Discounts Luigi's Mansion 3, Cuphead, And More
After launching the Indie World Sale last week, Nintendo threw another solid game sale into the mix with the Share the Fun Sale. Both sales run until August 30, with the newest sharing some of the same games. The Share the Fun Sale also happens to be one of the eShop sales that is also available at other major retailers. Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target all have the same offers you’ll find on the eShop. So if you prefer to buy digital codes from stores other than the eShop, you have plenty of options to pick from.
After the Indie World Showcase earlier this week, Nintendo launched an accompanying sale fittingly titled the Indie World Sale, and it has tons of cool discounts on offer. Not content to stop there, however, Nintendo also launched another sale, called the Share the Fun Sale, which runs until August 30. You’ll notice, however that some of the games from the indie sale have been folded into the multiplayer-focused sale, so there aren’t a ton of new discounts. However, you can snag one of the best first-party Switch games for its lowest price so far.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is down to $42, a price that was briefly offered earlier this week before going back up to its normal $60. Now’s your chance to grab Luigi’s grand adventure set in a haunted hotel where, yes, all of his friends go missing once again. In the main campaign, a second player can take control of Gooigi, Luigi’s extra slimy doppelgänger. With clever puzzles and a ton of Nintendo charm, Luigi’s Mansion 3 is a must-play for Switch owners. It earned an 8/10 in GameSpot’s Luigi’s Mansion 3 review.
Though Luigi’s Mansion 3 is the standout deal in the new sale, there are numerous other worthy discounts to consider. On the first-party side of things, you can also pick up the fighting game Arms for $42, 1-2 Switch for $35, and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 for $40.
Meanwhile, Studio MDHR’s wonderful run-and-gun Cuphead is on sale for $16, Diablo III: Eternal Collection is down to $30, and Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive edition is $35.
Even more indie deals are also available in the Share the Fun Sale, with the recently released Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 down to $12 and the awesome beat ’em up River City Girls discounted to $21. You can get Enter the Gungeon for only $7.49, which joins the existing $7 deal on its successor Exit the Gungeon.
We’ve rounded up the best deals on the Nintendo Switch eShop below, including the great deals from the Indie World Sale. There are a bunch, too, with Hotline Miami Collection slashed to $8.74, Dead Cells down to $15, and Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive edition for $14.
Best deals on Nintendo Switch eShop
- 1-2 Switch — $35 (
- A Short Hike — $7.19 (
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 — $12 (
- Creature in the Well — $9.74 (
- Cuphead — $16 (
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection — $30 (
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive edition — $35 ($50)
- Earthnight — $7.49 (
- Evergate — $17 (
- Enter the Gungeon — $7.49 (
- Exit the Gungeon — $7 (
- Hotline Miami Collection — $8.74 (
- Hypnospace Outlaw — $15 (
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 — $42 (
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 — $40 (
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive edition — $14 (
- Overwatch: Legendary edition — $20 (
- Overland — $15 (
- Raji: An Ancient Epic — $22.49 (
- Streets of Rage 4 — $21.24 (
- Torchlight II — $12 (
- What the Golf? — $15 (
Best Deals This Week
- PSA: These Big PS5 Games Are $10 Off Right Now, In A Roundabout Way
- GameStop Gear Up For Fall Sale–Here Are The Best Deals
- Over 500 Xbox One Games Discounted In Massive New Sale
- This Great Nintendo Switch Game Just Got A Major Price Drop
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
Source: Read Full Article