Wordle 426 HINTS for August 19: Struggling with Wordle today? Clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle fans that don’t want their winning streak to be ruined may want some hints for the Wordle 426 challenge. Wordle 426 is the puzzle that’s appeared for Friday August 19, and if you’re struggling trying to figure out the five letter word answer you’re in the right place. Express Online has put together some spoiler-free hints and clues to help you solve Wordle 426 in no time.
Wordle is an extremely simple concept to grasp, which is one reason it’s so popular.
A new five letter word appears every day that has to be solved, with players getting six guesses to find the answer.
If you figure out the correct letter and placement a grid will flash up green, if you guess a correct letter but it’s not in the right spot it will appear yellow while if the letter isn’t in that word at all the tile will appear grey.
While it’s a simple concept Wordle puzzles can be fiendishly tricky, especially if it’s a more obscure word.
You’ll want to solve each Wordle as quickly as possible, and if you manage to figure it out in record time you’ll be share how fast you solved the Wordle challenge on social media.
These posts, which you have probably seen flash up on Twitter, show how quickly it took you to get all five boxes in the latest Wordle all in green.
If you want some help with today’s Wordle then here are some tips and tricks for Wordle 426 on Friday August 19…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 426 hints and clues for August 19…
1. Wordle 426 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 426 contains one vowel.
3. Wordle 426 meaning hint – today’s answer is a form of expression.
Source: Read Full Article