Wordle 382 July 6 daily hints: Can’t solve today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle fans are enjoying another fiendish puzzle for July 6. The latest Wordle is live for 24-hours only, which means you don’t have long to crack the code and keep your winning streak alive. If you’re struggling with Wordle 382 for July 6, then you’ve come to the right place, because Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Good luck!
A simple game that’s perfect for when you have a few minutes of downtime, Wordle challenges players to figure out a five letter word in six attempts.
If you want to solve the puzzle as quickly as possible, then you’ll need to use the process of elimination. For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 382 on July 6…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 382 hints and clues for July 6…
1. Wordle 382 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 382 contains one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears multiple times.
Source: Read Full Article