K/DA Returns To League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, and Teamfight Tactics Later This Month
The virual K-pop band K/DA is making a triumphant return later this month. Riot announced that starting on October 29, K/DA-themed items can be found in League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, and Teamfight Tactics. The event is in promotion of their upcoming album, ALL OUT, which will release on November 6.
K/DA is composed of Ahri, Evelynn, Akali, and Kai’Sa, making their first appearance back in 2018 with the hit song, POP/STARS – becoming so popular that skins of the band members were introduced into League of Legends. The crew has since gone on to release numerous other singles, some of which will be on their ALL OUT EP later this year.
Here’s a full list of the K/DA inspired gear you can expect to find throughout this month and into November:
League of Legends (October 29)
- Seraphine the Starry-Eyed Songstress – Champion (Support/Mid)
- K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine – Ultimate Skin for 3250 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Ahri – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Akali – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Prestige Edition – Prestige Skin unlockable with 2000 Worlds Tokens
Legends of Runeterra (October 28)
- New Cards – Epic spell cards inspired by K/DA
- K/DA ALL OUT Event Pass – All players will receive a free Event Pass for logging in starting on October 28.
- K/DA Game Mode – Players choose from five decks inspired by K/DA members.
- K/DA Board – New K/DA borad includes instrumental versions of iconic K/DA music
Teamfight Tactics (November 12)
- K/DA Featherknight – Akali inspired variants
- K/DA Hushtail – Ahri inspired variants
- K/DA Squink – Evelynn inspired variants
- K/DA Furyhorn – Kai’Sa inspired variants
- K/DA Lightcharger – Seraphine inspired variants
For more info on the event, check out Riot Games official website.
READ NEXT: League Of Legends Reveals New Champion Seraphine
- Game News
- League of Legends
- Teamfight Tactics
- Legends of Runeterra
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article