ESO Tribunal Celebration Begins February 25, Offers Bonus Rewards In Vvardenfell and Clockwork City
Next Thursday marks the start of the Tribunal Celebration in Elder Scrolls Online, giving you a good reason to explore Vvardenfell and Clockwork City. The event starts at 10am ET and will run until March 9.
During the Tribunal Celebration, several bonus rewards are up for grabs if you’re adventuring within the Vvardenfell and Clockwork City zones. This includes:
- Double reward boxes for zone daily quests and Trial weekly quests
- Increased rewards from harvest nodes
- Not including fishing holes or heavy sacks
- World, Delve, and Trial bosses will drop additional loot when defeated
- Public dungeon and world bosses have a chance to drop a tradeable NEW style page for the new Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
- The final boss in both the Asylum Sanctorum and Halls of Fabrication have a guaranteed chance to drop a tradeable style page for the new Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
Elder Scrolls Online is also giving away Tribunal Coffers to anyone who completes a daily quest in one of those two zones. Inside the coffer you’ll find some “thrice-blessed items,” including crafting materials, Overland set items, various style pages, Transmutation Crystals, Treasure Maps, and a whole lot more. Those common drops are great on their own, but three new, rare items are the ones you’ll be on the lookout for:
- The Slag Town Diver Skin Runebox (tradeable)
- Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento Runebox (tradeable)
- Fragments for the Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet (tradeable)
But wait – there’s more! Zenimax is also throwing in a Glorious Tribunal Coffer for the first completed daily quest of the day. These contain the same contents as their common cousins, but have a greater chance to yield rare items.
Tribunal Coffers can also be found as random drops for zone activities such as slaying bosses and looting objects.
To join in on the fun, you’ll need to have access to either Vvardenfell or Clockwork City – which aren’t included in the base game. However, both DLCs will be discounted during the event, so it’s a great time to catch up on the ESO action before Blackwood drops later this year.
To learn more about the Tribunal Celebration, check out the full blog post.
NEXT: Valheim Already Close To 3 Million Units Sold, According To Embracer CEO
- Game News
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article