Call of Duty Warzone update 1.45 adds Pacific Warzone map feature
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Both games will be integrating their resources, meaning that they will share the same Battle Pass, Experience System and Weaponry.
For now, Call of Duty Vanguard is scheduled to launch on November 5, adding a whole new game to the franchise.
But next month, Call of Duty Warzone will receive a new map that has been inspired directly by Vanguard, called Caldera.
There is still a wait until this new Pacific map experience is available to play but developers Raven Software has done something fun to help build hype.
Today’s Call of Duty Warzone update has added a way in which to view the new map of Caldera before it arrives in December.
This can be achieved by tracking down one of Verdansk’s Red Doors, a feature that has been around since the map was revamped.
You want to pass through them to reach a secret loot room but doing this now also adds a vision of Caldera as part of the experience.
Gamers have not found any other Easter eggs from Warzone update 1.45 but that there are plenty of people on the lookout for them.
Raven is also planning several events before the launch of the new Warzone, meaning a lot of new stuff is being planned before Vardansk is replaced.
A short rundown can be found as well as the latest bug fixes released as part of the new Warzone update:
October 28 (Console) and November 2 (PC): Call of Duty: Vanguard Pre-Loading Begins – Pre-order now to get your game ready to play immediately at launch, in addition to numerous bonuses across Vanguard, Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone.
November 5: Call of Duty: Vanguard Launch – Expect epic experiences on all fronts with Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. Additionally, RICOCHET Anti-Cheat begins its implementation with server-side initiatives.
November 5 to December 2: Preseason in Vanguard – Access to Free Vanguard Tiers on the Black Ops Cold War Season Six Battle Pass System continues. Then on November 17, prepare to ship off to a fan-favorite map.
Call of Duty releases teaser trailer for Vanguard
November 18: Operation: Flashback Begins in Warzone – An encore limited-time mode for Verdansk, celebrating its past 18 months of hosting over 100 million players strong in Warzone. Ready for your last dance in Verdansk?
November 24: Uncover the “Secrets of the Pacific” – Get intel on Caldera and its new points of interest through this event’s Warzone and Vanguard Multiplayer challenges.
November 30 and December 1: Last Hours of Verdansk – Bombs away – see what happens to Verdansk before Warzone goes dark to prepare for Caldera and Season One.
December 2: Season One Begins – Vanguard players get new Multiplayer maps, 24 hours of exclusive access to Call of Duty: Warzone™ Pacific and more to kick off Season One. All players can enjoy a new Battle Pass system and two free functional weapons. Plus: RICOCHET Anti-Cheat’s driver begins its rollout in Warzone.
WARZONE PATCH NOTES
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing the Charly Operator’s default execution animation to play incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.
Source: Read Full Article