Going over the Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 3 Week 4 challenges
Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 3 is now in its fourth week, and as with every other week, new challenges have arrived in-game. While not mandatory to complete, the challenges exponentially help players to gain XP for their Battle Pass. The journey to tier 100 is a long one, but completing every task for the week certainly helps to shorten that trek. Fortnite Week 4 has some tricky challenges, though, so let’s go over them and see how to complete each one.
- descriptions off, selected
- captions and subtitles off, selected
This is a modal window.
Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.
End of dialog window.
The Fortnite Season 3 Week challenges
As with most other weeks, players have a total of nine challenges to complete. Each comes with its own XP reward, and some are definitely tougher than others. However, some can be done in the same match of Fortnite, so you won’t have to spend too long vying for full completion.
Image via Epic Games
Here’s a look at each of the Week 4 challenges:
- Search 7 Chests at Salty Springs (0/7)
- 3 Eliminations at Holly Hedges (0/3)
- Collect 4 Floating Rings at Pleasant Park (0/4)
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25
- Collect 200 Metal from Rickety Rig (0/200)
- Dance on camera for 10s at Sweaty Sands
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks (0/7)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500)
As you can see from the list, most aren’t too challenging. Searching chests and ammo boxes, earning eliminations, and landing at particular locations are relatively simple. However, other tasks will require special attention. Completing a lap at Motorboat Mayhem, for example, should prove fairly difficult. A ton of players will be heading over there to complete the challenge themselves, after all.
Also, dancing on camera at Sweaty Sands or landing at Rickety Rig or The Authority could become a bloodbath. It’s wise to try and complete your challenges in Team Rumble, as that enables respawns and has longer matches. Although, any match of Fortnite will do the trick.
Make sure to keep up with Daily Esports for all Fortnite news.
Source: Read Full Article